Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The List--Part I


I am within a week of finally graduating high school! (that's not really true, I have my last IB test within a week) So this summer will be the first ever that I have absolutely no homework, so I have decided to accumulate a list of things I'm going to do before college to make sure I don't decide hibernation is a better use of my time.

#1: cut my hair
Obviously not exceptionally exciting, but I've been comtemplating chopping off all my hair and haven't been able to quite pull the trigger.
If all else fails, it will be grown out by August anyways...


#2: peircings
Clearly I am starting with the little things so don't laugh at me, but on my list are a nose stud, cartilage, and second peircings. I also need glasses, but I don't know that that even counts as an entry, so I'll make it a random tangent.


#3: make at least 15 of the recipes I've pinned on Pinterest but haven't glanced at since
I'm actually kind of looking forward to this one. I'll need to be able to make more that microwave quesadillas at college anyways so...
Hey, you got to start small

#4: purge my wardrobe
This actually should have happened a very, very long time ago, but now that there's a deadline there might be hope. Hopefully I can sell enough at Plato's Closet that I can get nice new stuff for college. And by new stuff I mean anything comfortable and at least mildly acceptable to wear in public.




#5: renovate my room/bathroom and set up my studio
It's going to be beautiful and cheap as dirt. Just you wait.

Haha, just kidding, I'm not that good

#6: Go camping, climbing, biking, tubing, and hiking
That might take a little more planning, but I can do that. Also, I need to catch a fish at some point.


Adventure awaits!

#7: learn to knit and crochet
It's a valueable life skill, so I'm told.

Maybe I can yarn bomb something...



#8:Take a shitload of photos
...with my beautiful new camera!!! I might even start an Etsy shop, who knows.



#9: yoga
oh, boy. this one could get interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment